If you are using free Android Apps, you will get Ads or pop-ups on every free app that you use on your Android device that is sometimes very annoying. There are many ways or Apps that you can use to block Ads on free APK’s that you use. In this blog post, we will use show you on how you can block ads on all apps using BLOKADA App.
BLOKADA works across, not only the browser! It doesn’t require root, supports both WIFI and mobile networks, and is perfectly safe and simple to use. You just need to turn it on, and it will do its job silently!
Note: You can’t use another VPN service on your device while BLOKADA is on and running. To know more about Blokada, you can follow below link:
Follow the below instructions to block ads on your Android Apps using BLOKADA App, you can also find the Video Guide at the end of textual instructions:
01. First, you need to download BLOKADA app from Here using your Android Browser, Chrome or other
02. Once the download is complete, you will get a notification “BLOKADA app downloaded”
03. After that go back to the Home screen of your Android Box by pressing the Home Button on your remote
04. Now from Home screen go into your Apps>Es File Explorer, click on the Local option and then click on Download option
05. After you will click on Download option, you will find the Downloaded Apk (blokada.apk)
06. Click on “blokada.apk”, hit Install and BLOKADA App will start installing on your Android Box
07. Wait till the Installation will finish
08. BLOKADA APK is now installed on your Android Box and the App can be accessed by going into Apps from the Home screen of your Android Box
09. Open the app, inside BLOKADA App you will get a pop-up window, press Esc button on your remote to enter the main screen of BLOKADA App
10. Now select your option and you are good to go.