Kodi 18 Leia has been officially released by the Kodi team and is available on Kodi website and Google Play Store.
Some new features have been added to Kodi 18 Leia, which I have listed below in this blog post.
If you have Kodi 17 Krypton installed on your device then no need to rush as Kodi 17 is still working fine and some of the Kodi Addons or Builds might not be compatible with Kodi 18 Leia.
There are different ways through which you can install Kodi 18 Leia on your FireStick.
One way is, you can install Kodi through Es File Explorer and another easy way to install Kodi 18 Leia on FireStick is through Downloader APK.
Downloader APK has been updated and Browser has been integrated with this APK.
So under Browser option, you can easily access web pages and can download applications that you may be looking for.
In this Blog post, we are going to show you on how to install Kodi 18 Leia on Firestick through Downloader APK, which is one of the best and easy way to download and install APK’S on FireStick and other Fire TV devices.
You will also find the Video Guide at the end of this Blog Post on how to install Kodi 18 Leia with best Kodi Build
Some key features of Kodi 18 Leia:
- Supports retro gaming and associated game controls
- Supports digital rights management decryption
- Added music library to explore and enjoy your music collection
- Live TV improvements, including support for new back-ends
- Supports binary Addon and binary addon repository
- Android leanback and voice control
- Audio and Video playback improvements including improved Blu-ray support
- “Estuary” skin has been modified and changed to GUI/skinning engine
- Revised codebase and build guides
Follow the below instructions to install Kodi 18 Leia Krypton on FireStick:
01. From the Home screen of your FireStick go into Settings and scroll over to Device Tab
02. Click on Device and then go into Developer options
03. Under Developer options, make sure that ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources options are On, if not then click on it to turn it On
04. Now go back to the Home Screen of your FireStick and go to Search tab
05. Search for an Application called Downloader, type Downloader and then click select button on your Remote
06. Now you can see Downloader APK, click on it and then click on yellow download button to download and install Downloader APK on your FireStick
07. Once the installation will finish you need to click on Open option
08. Now you will get the main interface of Downloader APK where you need to select Browser option
09. Under Browser option, you need to type URL: https://kodi.tv/download/ and then click on Go button
10. Once you will click on Go button, you will be taken to Kodi download page where from you can download Kodi App
11. Scroll down and then click on Android Icon
12. Under Android Icon, you need to download ARMV7A(32BIT)
13. Click on ARMV7A(32BIT) and Kodi 18 Leia will start downloading
14. Once the downloading process will finish, you will be taken to Kodi installation screen where you need to click on Install button
15. After clicking on Install button, Kodi 18 Leia will start installing on your FireStick
16. Wait till the installation finishes
Kodi 18 Leia is now installed on your FireStick and can be found under the apps section of your firestick.
If you still face issues in installing Kodi 18 Leia on your Firestick then feel free to contact us via Live Chat or Email(email@example.com)