Many Kodi users contacted us regarding, how they can reset Kodi on Mac or how they can clear data from Kodi on Mac. Here is the simple guide that shows on how you can clear data from Kodi on Mac and get the fresh start of your Kodi.
Follow the below instructions to Reset Kodi On Mac:
01. From Home Screen (Desktop) of your Mac, click on Go option that you can see on the top left side of your screen
02. Under Go option, click on Go To Folder option
03. Now type in exactly “~/Library/Application Support” and then click on Go
04. You can see now different Application folders, including Kodi folder
05. Right click on Kodi folder and then click on Move To Trash
06. Now Right Click on Trash Icon in the Dock and then click on Empty Trash
That’s it, Kodi has now been reset to defaults. Open Kodi and you will get fresh start of your Kodi.
If you face any kind of problem while resetting Kodi on Mac then feel free to contact us via Live Chat or Email(email@example.com)