Find A Stream is a latest Addon that helps you to find the best sources available for watching Movies and Tv Shows on Kodi. This Addon bring you a simple and easy way to stream Movies and Tv Shows. Find A Stream is a simple Addon and all Movies and TV Shows are single click and play. The quality of each stream matches with what is shown on FindAStream.com so you won’t need to search through other Addons.
If you plan on streaming content via any of the Kodi addons we recommend using a VPN. A VPN will anonymize your online activity, protect you from spying ISPs, and allow you access to geo-blocked add-ons and content.
We personally use IPVanish VPN and highly recommend it. You can sign up for IPVanish VPN here or if you want to know more about why to use a VPN with Kodi click here
Find A Stream Addon Kodi
Follow the below instructions to install Find A Stream Addon on Kodi:
01. Start your box as normal and then go into Kodi
02. Once you will be inside Kodi then select System from the main screen of Kodi and then click on File Manager
03. Click on Add Source
04. Click on None(Text box) and Keyboard will popup on the screen
05. Type in this web address http://repo.koditips.com/ and click on Done
06. After that click on Text Box underneath “Enter name for this media source” type koditips and click OK
07. After that you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
08. Click on SYSTEM
09. And then Click on Addons
10. Click on Install from zip file
11. Click on koditips
12. Click on repository.koditips.x.x.zip
13. Wait for Addon enabled notification at the bottom right corner of the screen
14. Click Install from repository
15. Click on KodiTips.com Repository
16. Click on Video Addons
17. Click on Find A Stream
18. Click on Install and wait for Addon enabled notification at the bottom right corner of the screen
19.Find A Stream is now installed. The Addon be accessed by going to Music from the main menu of Kodi and then click on Addons and there you can find Find A Stream Addon.