Fire TV Build is a popular Kodi build which is now available for Kodi 17 Krypton. This Build has got everything that you need. You can watch all Movies, TV Shows, Live TV and lot of other content on Kodi after installing Fire TV Build on Kodi. Fire TV Build has all the sections such as, Movies, TV Shows, Kids, Sports, Music on the main menu with some popular Addons under each section. You can also find some Addons with thumbnails on the main screen of Kodi which makes it easy to find the content you are looking for.
You will need to Clear Data on your Kodi before installing this Build on Kodi. This means you will loose all saved items including library, installed Addons and settings etc. If you don’t want to loose your Kodi data then you can Click Here to backup your Kodi.
Follow the below instructions to install Fire TV Guru Build on Kodi 17 Krypton:
01. From the main screen of Kodi click on Addons
02. Now click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
03. Select Addons option and click on Unknown Sources option to enable unknown sources on your Kodi
04. Once you will click on Unknown Sources option you will get an popup window, then press Yes
05. Now you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
06. Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
07. Click on File Manager
08. Click on Add Source
09. Click on None(Text box) and Keyboard will popup on the screen
10. Type in the web address http://firetvguru.net/fire and click on Done
11. After that click on Text Box underneath “Enter a name for this media Source”, type firetv and click on OK
12. After that you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
13. Click on Addons
14. Now click on Addon Browser Icon that you can see on the top left corner of your screen
15. Click on Install From Zip File
16. Click on firetv
17. Click on repository.firetvguru.zip and wait for Addon Enabled notification
18. Now click on Install from repository
19. Click on Fire TV Guru Repo
20. Click on Program Addons
21. Click on Fire TV Wizard
22. Click on Install and then wait for Addon Enabled notification
23. Now click on Fire TV Wizard again and then click on Open
24. After clicking on Shepo Wizard you will get popup window, click on Dismiss/Ignore and you will be inside Shepo Wizard
25. Click Fire TV Guru (Builds) and you can see different Fire TV Builds that you can install Kodi 17 Krypton
26. If you have device with high Specs then you can install Fire TV Build-Krypton, click on it and then click on Standard Install and the Build will start installing on your device.
27. If you have device with low specs then you need to install Fire TV Build-Krypton Lite which is best for devices with low specs.
28. Once the installation will finish you need to Exit Kodi and then Reboot your Device by unplugging and replugging the Power cable of your device
29. After rebooting your device go into Kodi and give it around 10-15 mins till the Addons will update and then you are ready to go, Enjoy!
“This Build is not in anyway associated with kodi.tv and is a third party Kodi Build. Please don’t post any question related to this Build on official Kodi forum(forum.kodi.tv). If you face any kind of problem in installing Fire TV Build on Kodi then feel free to contact us via Live Chat or Email(firstname.lastname@example.org)”