Kodi has been recently updated from Kodi 17.1 to Kodi 17.3 by its developers. The best and easy way to update Kodi on Android device is through PlayStore. You just need to Sing In into PlayStore, search for Kodi and then update. If you have other device like Mac or Windows then you can uninstall current version of Kodi and then install latest version from official Kodi website. In this Blog Post we will show you both methods on how you can update Kodi through Play Store and through official Kodi website.
Follow the below instructions to upgrade Kodi On your Android Box:
01. From Home screen of your Android Box, go into your Apps and then click on Google PlayStore(Shopping Bag icon)
02. Once you will be inside PlayStore you need to search for Kodi(XBMC Foundations), click on that and hit the Update Button
03. Now wait till the update will finish
04. If you don’t know how to Sign In into PlayStore then Click Here to know on how to Sign In into PlayStore and Update/Install Applications
If you have other device like Windows or Mac then you need to follow below instructions to upgrade Kodi:
01. First uninstall the current version of Kodi that is installed on your device
02. If you don’t want to loose your Kodi data and Settings you can easily Backup and Restore all your Kodi
03. After uninstalling Kodi you need to Download Latest Version Of Kodi From Here
04. Once the download will finish you need to go back to Home Screen of your device
05. Now from Home screen go into your Download Folder and you will find Kodi App there
06. Click on downloaded Kodi App (kodi-17.3-Krypton), hit Install and Kodi 17.3 Krypton will start installing on your device
07. Wait till the Installation will finish
08. Kodi 17.3 Krypton is now installed on your device, enjoy!
“If you face any problem while upgrading Kodi on your device then feel free to contact us via Email(email@example.com) or Live Chat“