TREAM is a must have APK for any Kodi device. This APK allows you to download different Kodi Builds, Kodi Addons, and other APK’s on your Android device. You can also install different versions of a particular APK on your Android device. There is no limit as STREAM APK allows you to do tons of things on your Android device. Install this APK now and get everything you need for your Android device.
If you plan on streaming content via any of the Kodi addons we recommend using a VPN. A VPN will anonymize your online activity, protect you from spying ISPs, and allow you access to geo-blocked add-ons and content.
We personally use IPVanish VPN and highly recommend it. You can Sign Up For IPVanish VPN Here or if you want to know more about why to use a VPN with Kodi Click Here
Before installing Stream App on your Android Box please make sure that you have Allowed the “Unknown sources” on your Android Box. If you don’t know how to Allow Unknown Sources then follow the below steps to allow “Unknown sources” on your Android Box:
-> From the Home screen of your Android device go into Settings>More Settings>Security and there you will find one option “Unknown sources”, now you need to click on it to turn it ON and allow Unknown Sources on your Android Box.
Follow the below instructions to install STREAM on your Android Box:
01. Start your Box normally and from Home screen go into your Web Browser (Chrome, Opera, Android Browser)
02. Once you will open your Web Browser you need to type the URL: http://aidymatic.co.uk/index.php
03. Now scroll down and you will get an option “Download STREaM For Android”
04. Click on “Download STREaM For Android” and select the option through which you want to download APK and then STREAM APK will start downloading on your Android Box
05. Once the download is complete you will get the notification on the bottom left corner of the screen that “STREAM APK downloaded”
06. After that go back to the Home screen of your Android Box by pressing the Home Button on your remote
07. Now from Home screen go into your Apps>Es File Explorer, click on Local option and then click on Download option
08. After you will click on Download option you will find the Downloaded Apk (STREaM.apk)
09. Click on “stream.apk”, hit Install and STREAMApp will start installing on your Android Box
10. Wait till the Installation will finish
11. STREAM is now installed on your Android Box and the App can be accessed by going into Apps from the Home screen of your Android Box, Enjoy!