Kodi 17 has been officially released now and is available in Google Play Store. This version of Kodi is going to be more compatible in coming weeks and things are going to be optimized for Kodi 17. The interface or layout of Kodi 17 is very much different from Kodi 16 and most of the users find it difficult to use. So if you don’t like layout or interface of Kodi 17 and you want your Kodi 17 to look like Kodi 16 then follow this simple guide and you will be able get Kodi 16 layout back on Kodi 17.
If you plan on streaming content via any of the Kodi addons we recommend using a VPN. A VPN will anonymize your online activity, protect you from spying ISPs, and allow you access to geo-blocked add-ons and content.
We personally use IPVanish VPN and highly recommend it. You can sign up for IPVanish VPN here or if you want to know more about why to use a VPN with Kodi click here
Follow the below instructions to make Kodi 17 Look Like Kodi 16:
01. From the main screen of Kodi 17 click on Settings (Cog Icon)
02. Now click on Interface Settings
03. Click on Skin and you can see the Skin that is installed on your Kodi 17
04. Now click on get more and you will get list of skins, scroll down and click on Confluence and it will start installing on Kodi 17
05. Once the installation will finish you will get a popup “Would you like to keep this change” and then press Yes
06. That is it, Kodi 16 layout has been installed on your Kodi 17 and it will run like Kodi 16