eDoctor is an amazing IPTV APP for all Android devices that allows you to watch live TV channels from UK, USA, Greece and Portugal. This APP works great on Android Phones, Tablets and Android TV Boxes. eDoctor also allows you to listen to Radio Channels from Countries such as UK, USA, Greece and Portugal. This APP has simple interface and is very easy to use. Inside this APK you will find following sections:
-> WATCH BY: COUNTRY, CATEGORY
-> LISTEN RADIO BY: COUNTRY, CATEGORY
Before installing eDoctor APK on your Android Box please make sure that you have Allowed the “Unknown sources” on your Android Box. If you don’t know how to Allow Unknown Sources then follow the below steps to allow “Unknown sources” on your Android Box:
-> From the Home screen of your Android device go into Settings>More Settings>Security and there you will find one option “Unknown sources”, now you need to click on it to turn it ON and allow Unknown Sources on your Android Box.
Follow the below instructions to install eDoctor APK on Android Box:
01. Start your Box normally and from Home screen go into your Web Browser (Chrome, Opera, Android Browser)
02. Once you will open your Web Browser you need to type the exact URL: http://www.thestreammachine.net/edoctor.html
03. Now scroll down and click on Download eDoctor APK and eDoctor APK will start downloading on your Android Box
04. Once the download is complete you will get notification that “ eDoctor APK Downloaded”
05. After that go back to the Home screen of your Android Box by pressing the Home Button on your remote
06. Now from Home screen go into your Apps>Es File Explorer, click on Local option and under Local click on Download option
07. Once you will click on Download option you will find the Downloaded APK (edoctor. APK )
08. Click on “edoctor. APK”, hit Install and eDoctor APK will start installing on your Android Box.
09. Wait till the installation will finish
10. eDoctor APK is now installed on your Android Box and the App can be accessed by going into Apps from the Home screen of your Android Box, Enjoy!
If you face any kind of problem in installing eDoctor APK on your Android Box then feel free to contact us via Live Chat or Email(firstname.lastname@example.org)