Mobdro is an Android based application which offers you free online video streaming. Mobdro allows you to watch different TV channels, TV Shows, News, Movies, Sports and lot of other Videos. Mobdro App is completely free and without any subscription charges. In Mobdro you will get Ads or pop-ups that are sometimes very annoying. In order to block those Ads or popups, you can use Block This 3.0 app which is a free and open source Ad blocker for Android that works in all apps and browsers. Block This App provides the additional benefits of malware protection, reduction of mobile data traffic, and increased browser speed.
If you plan on streaming content via any of the Kodi addons we recommend using a VPN. A VPN will anonymize your online activity, protect you from spying ISPs, and allow you access to geo-blocked add-ons and content.
We personally use IPVanish VPN and highly recommend it. You can Sign Up For IPVanish VPN Here or if you want to know more about why to use a VPN with Kodi Click Here
Follow the below instructions to block Mobdro Ads or popups on your Android device, you will also find video tutorial at the end of textual instructions:
01. First you need to make sure that Unknown sources are allowed on your Android device
02. From the main screen of your Android device, go to Settings>Security
03. Under Security you will find an option “Unknown Sources”
04. Click on Unknown Sources to turn it ON on your device
05. Now you need to download Block This App from here on your android device
06. After downloading the app, you need to install it on your android device
07. After the installation will finish, open it and enable Ad Blocking by clicking on the button that you will find at the middle of your screen
08. Now go back into Mobdro and you will see no Ads there. You can try the same method on other apps for blocking ads or popups.