You can disable automatic updates of Addons and Repos on Kodi that are not being maintained to ensure that someone doesn’t accidentally or intentionally push an update to these Addons. So, if you don’t know how to turn-off automatic updates of Kodi Addons and repos then follow this simple guide to turn-off automatic updates of all Addons and Repos.
Follow the below instructions to disable automatic updates of Addons and repos on Kodi 17 krypton, you will also find Video Guide at the end of textual instructions:
01. From the main screen of Kodi, click on Settings Icon
02. Click on System Settings
03. Select Add-ons and click on Updates option
04. Click on “Notify, but don’t install updates”
Now whenever there will be update available for any Addon or repo, you will get an update notification whether you want to install an update or not.
Follow the below instructions to disable automatic updates for a particular Addon or repo on Kodi 17 krypton:
01. From main screen of Kodi, click on Addons
02. Now click on Addon Browser Icon that you can see on the top left corner of your screen
03. Click on My Addons
04. Click on All and you will get list of Addons and Repos that are installed on your Kodi
05. Select your Addon or Repo, click on it and turn off Auto-update option
Now the Addon will not get automatically updated, however you can manually update an Addon by going into Addons>My Addons>All, select an Addon and then click on Update option.
If you face any issue while disabling automatic updates for Addons and repos then feel free to contact us on Live Chat or Email(email@example.com)