If you are living in UK and have BT as your ISP(Internet Service Provider), then you need to make sure that you have disabled BT parental controls to get access to all media content on Kodi. Sometimes BT parental controls blocks you from installing any Addon or Build on your Kodi and restricts your access to websites. So you need to turn off these parental controls to be able to install any Build or Addon on your Kodi and get access back to every website.
Follow the below instructions to Disable BT Parental Controls:
01. First you need to login into your BT account by Clicking Here
02. Now in Parental Controls panel, scroll down to My Extras and then click on Personalise Your Settings
03. Click on Manage Settings and then choose Change Filter Levels tab
04. Now move the slider to Custom and deselect all of the categories listed underneath it
05. After that save settings by clicking on Save Changes option at the bottom of your screen and new filter levels will be activated in 10 minutes
If you still face issues in disabling your BT parental controls then feel free to contact us via Live Chat or Email(firstname.lastname@example.org).