In this blog post we will show you on how you can disable or change GUI sounds in Kodi. When you change between different options on Kodi it makes sound which is called GUI sound. If you feel this sound is annoying for you or you want to change it then you can simply disable it or you can install different GUI sound on your Kodi.
If you plan on streaming content via any of the Kodi addons we recommend using a VPN. A VPN will anonymize your online activity, protect you from spying ISPs, and allow you access to geo-blocked add-ons and content.
We personally use IPVanish VPN and highly recommend it. You can sign up for IPVanish VPN here or if you want to know more about why to use a VPN with Kodi click here
GUI Sounds in Kodi
Follow the below instructions to disable or change GUI(Graphical User Interface) sounds in Kodi:
01. From main screen of Kodi click on Settings Icon that you can on the top left side of your screen
02. Click on System Settings
03. Select Audio and scroll to GUI sounds
04. Now click on GUI Sounds and click on None if you want to disable GUI sounds on your Kodi
05. If you want to change GUI sounds then then click on GUI Sounds and then click on Get more
06. Once you will click on Get More, you will get list of GUI Sounds that you can install on your Kodi