If you plan on streaming content via any of the Kodi addons we recommend using a VPN. A VPN will anonymize your online activity, protect you from spying ISPs, and allow you access to geo-blocked add-ons and content.
We personally use IPVanish VPN and highly recommend it. You can sign up for IPVanish VPN here or if you want to know more about why to use a VPN with Kodi click here
01. First start your box as normal and then from Home Screen or through your apps:
02. Go into Kodi (XBMC)
03. Once you are inside Kodi click on System and then click on Addons·
04. Then Click on Search and type in itv and click done·
05. Now click on Media Sources itv and hit Install
06. After hitting install it gets downloaded and automatically enabled·
07. Check to see if itv is added in your addons·
08. Go back to Main Menu of Kodi then Video>Addons then scroll down to see if its listed
09. If it is listed that means its installed on your Kodi.
10. You can click on it and check it out inside.
Here is a Video Tutorial on how you can enable iTv player in Kodi: