If your FireStick memory is full of Junk files or Temp files and you want to erase the whole data from your FireStick then the easy way to do that is to reset your FireStick. Factory Reset will erase whole data from your FireStick except the Apps that are preinstalled on your FireStick. After resetting FireStick, it will be back to the normal condition and then you can reinstall Apps or whatever you want to install or download on your FireStick.
Follow the below instructions to Factory Reset your FireStick or FireTV:
01. From Home screen of your FireStick or FireTV go into Settings
02. Inside Settings you to scroll over to Device Tab and then click on Device
03. Now scroll down and you will see an option Reset To Factory Defaults
04. Click on Reset To Factory Defaults and then click on Reset
05. After you will click on Reset Button, FireStick or FireTV will start resetting and will be back to defaults.
So this is how you can reset your FireStick or FireTV to defaults and if you face any problem then feel free to contact us via Live Chat or Email(firstname.lastname@example.org)