In Kodi, different addons use different dependencies to work on Kodi. Most of the Addons use ResolveURL and LiveResolver dependency to work on Kodi. If you are missing these dependencies from your Kodi then you may not be able to install the Addon that requires these dependencies to work on Kodi. When you will try to install a particular addon, you will get an error message Dependency Name “Failed To Installed Dependency”, which means that “Dependency Name” is missing from your Kodi and you need to install it manually on your Kodi to be able to install that particular addon on your Kodi.
[stextbox id=”info” caption=”Editor’s Note” collapsing=”false” mode=”css” shadow=”false” bwidth=”2″ bcolor=”FF350D”]
If you plan on streaming content via any of the Kodi addons we recommend using a VPN. A VPN will anonymize your online activity, protect you from spying ISPs, and allow you access to geo-blocked add-ons and content.
01. First, download LiveResolver Zip File From Here and save it at location where from you can easily access it
02. Now from the main screen of Kodi click on Addons
03. Now click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
04. Select Addons option and click on Unknown Sources option to enable unknown sources on your Kodi
05. Once you will click on Unknown Sources option you will get a popup window, then press Yes
06. Now you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
07. Click on Addons
08. Click on Addon Browser Icon that you can see in the top left corner of your screen
09. Click on Install From Zip File
10. Navigate to where you saved LiveResolver Zip File in 1st step
11. Click on repository.script.module.livereolver.zip and wait for Addon Enabled notification
LiveResolver dependency is now installed on your Kodi and now you can install all the addons using this dependency to work on Kodi.