YouTube has taken away its App from the Amazon store. So you will be no longer able to use the official YouTube App that you got downloaded on your Fire TV or FireStick and this warning was seen by many Fire TV and FireStick users. Now in this guide we will show you on how you can actually get the YouTube App to work on your FireStick or Fire TV Box.
[stextbox id=”info” caption=”Editor’s Note” collapsing=”false” mode=”css” shadow=”false” bwidth=”2″ bcolor=”FF350D”]
If you plan on streaming content via any of the Kodi addons we recommend using a VPN. A VPN will anonymize your online activity, protect you from spying ISPs, and allow you access to geo-blocked add-ons and content.
Follow the below instructions to get YouTube APP back On Fir TV or Fire TV Stick:
01. From the Home screen of your Fire Stick or Fire TV go into Settings and scroll over to the System option
02. Click on System and scroll down to Developer options
03. Click on Developer options and make sure that ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources options are On, if not then click on it to turn it On
04. Now go back to the Home Screen of your Fire Stick or Fire TV and go into Search tab
05. Now you need to search for an Application called Downloader, type Downloader and click on it
06. Once you will search for Downloader App you need to click on Apps & Games option that you can see on the top of your screen
07. Under Apps & Games, you can find Downloader App, click on it and then click on Download option to install this App on your device
08. Once the installation will finish you need to click on Open option
09. After clicking on Open it will ask you to enter the URL
10. Now enter the exact URL: https://aptoide.com/installer-aptoide-tv/ , click on Go and it will start searching for this link
11. Now the Web Page will open where from you can download Aptoide TV App
12. Scroll down and then click on Install Aptoide TV
13. Aptoide TV will now start downloading on your Fire TV or FireStick
14. After that click on Install option to install the App
15. Once the installation will finish, you can click on Open Button to launch Aptoide TV on your Fire TV or Fire TV Stick
16. Now inside Aptoide TV you can find YouTube App or you can search for the App and then install on your Fire TV or Fire TV Stick. You will also find other loads of apps for your Fire TV and FireStick.
“You download these apps from other sources at your own risk. We are not connected or Author of any app that we show here”