4QED Filters from CellerDoor is all about movies and TV Shows including some Adult content.
4QED repo can be installed by adding the URL: http://cellardoortv.com/repository/4qed/
You can join our Facebook Group Here and get help related to all Kodi Addons/Builds, Android devices and APK’s
4QED Addon gives you easy access to info filtered categories including Adult content straight to EIM info list.
Some categories of this Addon are designed for adults only and may include some pictures and materials that some people may find offensive.
The Addon has many sections to explore which include 4QED Actor Filters,4QED Movie Filters,4QED TV Show Filters,4QED Adult Filters, Search & Play, and Tools.
Follow the below instructions to install 4QED Filters Addon on Kodi 17 Krypton and Kodi 18 Leia:
01. From the main screen of Kodi click on Addons
02. Now click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
03. Select Addons option and click on Unknown Sources option to enable unknown sources on your Kodi
04. Once you will click on Unknown Sources option you will get a popup window, then press Yes
05. Now you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
06. Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
07. Click on File Manager
08. Click on Add Source
09. Click on None(Textbox) and Keyboard will pop up on the screen
10. Type in the web address http://cellardoortv.com/repository/4qed/ and click on Done
11. After that click on TextBox underneath “Enter a name for this media Source”, type 4qed and click on OK
12. After that, you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
13. Click on Addons
14. Now click on Addon Browser Icon that you can see on the top left corner of your screen
15. Click on Install From Zip File
16. Click on 4qed
17. Now click on repository.eim.forked.x.x.zip and wait for Addon Enabled notification
18. Now click on Install from repository
19. Click on EIM4QED Repository
20. Click on Video Addons
21. Click on 4QED Filters
- On Kodi 18, click on Install and then click on Ok to allow dependencies to download on your Kodi
22. Click on Install and then wait for Addon Enabled notification
4QED Filters Addon is now installed. The Addon can be accessed by going back to the main screen of Kodi >Add-ons and there you will find 4QED Filters Addon
“This Addon is not in anyway associated with kodi.tv and is a third party Kodi Addon. Please don’t post any question related to this Addon on official Kodi forum(forum.kodi.tv). If you face any kind of problem in installing 4QED Filters Addon on Kodi then feel free to contact us via Live Chat or email(firstname.lastname@example.org)”