Kodi 17 Krypton is the next version of Kodi that is to be released with some major interface changes. Kodi 17 Krypton is still on Beta and being worked on but you can download and install it on your device and test it out yourself. Kodi 17 Krypton Beta is working well at the moment though it has not been finished yet.
Before installing Kodi 17 Krypton APK on your Android Box please make sure that you have Allowed the “Unknown sources” on your Android Box. If you don’t know how to Allow Unknown Sources then follow the below steps to allow “Unknown sources” on your Android Box:
-> From the Home screen of your Android device go into Settings>More Settings>Security and there you will find one option “Unknown sources”, now you need to click on to turn it ON and allow Unknown Sources on your Android device.
Follow the below instructions to install Kodi 17 Krypton on Android Box:
01. First uninstall the current version of Kodi that is installed on your device
02. If you don’t want to loose your Kodi data and Settings you can easily Backup and Restore all your Kodi
03. From Home Screen of your device go into Settings and then click on More Settings
04. Click on Apps and then scroll down to locate Kodi
05. Click on Kodi
06. Click on Force Stop and then click on Uninstall and Kodi will be uninstalled from your device.
07. After uninstalling Kodi you need to Download Kodi 17 Krypton from here
08. Once the download will finish you need to go back to Home Screen of your device
09. Now from Home screen go into your Apps>Es File Explorer, click on Local option and under Local click on Download option
10. Once you will click on Download option you will find the Downloaded APK (kodi-17.0-Krypton…apk)
11. Click on (kodi-17.0-Krypton…apk), hit Install and Kodi 17 Krypton will start installing on your Android Box.
12. Wait till the Installation will finish
13. Kodi 17 Krypton is now installed on your Android Box and the App can be accessed by going into Apps from the Home screen of your Android Box
Now follow the below steps to setup Kodi 17 krypton on your Android Box:
01. From Home Screen of your device go into Kodi
02. Once you are inside Kodi you can see different interface of Kodi and before installing any Build or Addon you need to Allow Unknown Sources on Kodi 17
03. From main screen of Kodi click on Settings icon that you see at top left side of your screen
04. Click on System Settings and select Addons
05. Now you can see Unknown Sources option, click on it and you will get a popup screen and then press Yes
06. That is it, now you are ready to install any Build or Addon on Kodi 17 Krypton
If you face any kind of issue while installing Kodi 17 on your device then feel free to contact us via live chat or Email(email@example.com)