Apollo Build is one of the popular build in Kodi community. This build contains all the the best Addons that are popular among the Kodi community through which you will be able to watch all Movies, Sports, TV shows, Music and lot more. Apollo Build has a nice choice of Addons and sections from that main screen of Kodi. So we highly recommend this build for Kodi.
If you plan on streaming content via any of the Kodi addons we recommend using a VPN. A VPN will anonymize your online activity, protect you from spying ISPs, and allow you access to geo-blocked add-ons and content.
We personally use IPVanish VPN and highly recommend it. You can sign up for IPVanish VPN here or if you want to know more about why to use a VPN with Kodi click here
Apollo Build Kodi
Please Clear Data on your Kodi before installing any Wizard/Build on Kodi.
Follow the below instructions to install Apollo Build on Kodi:
01. Start your box as normal and then go into Kodi
02. Once you will be inside Kodi then select System from the main screen of Kodi and then click on File Manager
03. Click on Add Source
04. Click on None(Text box) and Keyboard will popup on the screen
05. Type in the web address http://apkb.netne.net/repo/ and click on Done
06. After that click on Text Box underneath “Enter a name for this media Source”, type apkb and click OK
07. After that you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
08. Click on SYSTEM
09. Click on Addons
10. Click on Install from zip file
11. Click on apkb
12. Click on plugin.program.apollo2.zip
13. Wait for the Addon enabled notification at the bottom right corner of the screen
14. After that you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
15. Click on PROGRAMS
16. Click on Program Addons
17. Click on Apollo Wizard 2.1
18. Now click on Apollo Build and the build will start Downloading
19. After the download will finish it will start extracting files of the Build
20. After the Extraction will finish Click on OK
21. After that another window may pop up on the screen “Force Close” and then you need to click on Yes, Close
22. After that reboot your Android Box and then when you will go back into Kodi the ApolloBuild will be installed on Kodi, leave it for around 10-15mins till the Addons will update and after that you can use different addons for watching Movies, Sports and other TV shows, Enjoy!
“This Build is not in anyway associated with kodi.tv and is a third party Kodi Build. Please don’t post any question related to this Build on official Kodi forum(forum.kodi.tv). If you face any kind of problem in installing Apollo Build on Kodi then feel free to contact us via Live Chat or