ApolloTV’s server-based structure allows us to bring you new sources continuously in the background and, with Real Debrid support, the links that you do find will be faster and higher quality than ever before!
Another bonus of our structure is our ability to support more apps and platforms than any of our competitors.
They also plan to support both iOS and Android right out of the gate, with macOS, Linux and Windows support arriving shortly afterward.
You can join our Facebook Group Here and get help related to all Kodi, Android devices and APK’s
To make your search even easier, HyFyTV has categorized all the channels so that you can easily find the channel you may be looking for.
We highly recommend using VPN while streaming using such free live TV channels to secure online identity and get access to all Geo_blocked content.
- Android Phone
- Android Tablet
- Chrome Browser (Plugin)
- Android TV Box
- Fire Stick
- Fire TV and all other android based devices.
You can visit Apollo TV Website to know more about the app.
Before installing Apollo TV APK on your Android TV Box, please make sure that you have Allowed the “Unknown sources” on your Android Box. If you don’t know how to Allow Unknown Sources then follow the below steps to allow “Unknown sources” on your Android Box:
-> From the Home screen of your Android device go into Settings>More Settings>Security and there you will find one option “Unknown sources”, now you need to click on it to turn it ON and enable ‘Unknown Sources’ on your Android Box.
Follow the below instructions to install Apollo TV APK on your Android TV Box:
01. First, download Apollo TV APK From Here
02. Once the download is complete, you will get a notification “Apollo TV APK downloaded”
03. After that go back to the Home screen of your Android Box by pressing the Home Button on your remote
04. Now from Home screen go to your Apps>Es File Explorer, click on the Local option and then click on Download option
05. After you will click on Download option, you will find the Downloaded Apk (apollotv.apk)
06. Click on “apollotv.apk”, hit Install and Apollo TV APK will start installing on your Android Box
07. Wait till the Installation will finish
Apollo TV APK is now installed on your Android Box and the App can be accessed by going to Apps from the Home screen of your Android Box, Enjoy!
If you face any kind of problem in installing Apollo TV APK on your Android Box then feel free to contact us via Live Chat or Email(email@example.com)