BBC iPlayer, which is one of the popular TV streaming service in United Kingdom(UK) is now available through official Kodi repository. This Addon allows you to watch live an and prerecorded content from BBC and its affiliates. BBC iPlayer Addon is free and accesses only licensed content made available by BBC through their iPlayer service.
Note: You can access this Addon only in UK, if you are outside UK then you must have VPN installed on your device to get access to this Addon.
Follow he below instructions to install BBC iPlayer Addon On Kodi:
01. From the main screen of Kodi, click on Addons
02. Click on Addon Browser Icon that you can see on the left top corner of your screen
03. Click on Install From Repository
04. Click on Kodi Add-on Repository
05. Click on Video Addons
06. Now scroll down and click on iPlayer WWW Addon
07. Click on Install and wait for the Addon enabled notification
BBC iPlayer Addon is now installed. The Addon can be accessed by going back to the main screen of Kodi >Add-ons and there you will find BBC iPlayer Addon
“This Addon is supported by official Kodi Team and you can visit Kodi Official Website for more updates and support. If you face any kind of problem in installing BBC iPlayer Addon on Kodi then feel free to contact us via Live Chat or Email(email@example.com)”