Bive TV is a free live TV APK that offers you to watch free live TV channels from all over the world.
You can watch these channels using p2p tech via ace stream engine.
You can select your favorite channels to Favorites tab.
Use MXPlayer or VLC player to play channels that you choose
You can join our Facebook Group Here and get help related to all Kodi, Android devices and APK’s
Bive TV 1.16 update:
- Support Android TV box with remote control(notice: yellow cursor)
- Remote control: Using up/down/left/right/enter/back button to control app
- Some low-quality channels have been sealed.
- Sub bugs that were found in the previous version have been also fixed.
[stextbox id=”info” caption=”Editor’s Note” collapsing=”false” mode=”css” shadow=”false” bwidth=”2″ bcolor=”FF350D”]
If you plan on streaming content via any of the Kodi addons we recommend using a VPN. A VPN will anonymize your online activity, protect you from spying ISPs, and allow you access to geo-blocked add-ons and content.
We personally use IPVanish VPN and highly recommend it. You can Sign Up For IPVanish VPN Here or if you want to know more about why to use a VPN with Kodi Click Here
Before installing Bive TV APK on your Android TV Box, please make sure that you have Allowed the “Unknown sources” on your Android Box. If you don’t know how to Allow Unknown Sources then follow the below steps to allow “Unknown sources” on your Android Box:
-> From the Home screen of your Android device go into Settings>More Settings>Security and there you will find one option “Unknown sources”, now you need to click on it to turn it ON and enable ‘Unknown Sources’ on your Android Box.
Follow the below instructions to install Bive TV APK on your Android TV Box:
01. First, download Bive TV From Here
02. Once the download is complete, you will get a notification “Bive TV APK downloaded”
03. After that go back to the Home screen of your Android Box by pressing the Home Button on your remote
04. Now from Home screen go to your Apps>Es File Explorer, click on the Local option and then click on Download option
05. After you will click on Download option, you will find the Downloaded Apk (bivetv.apk)
06. Click on “bivetv.apk”, hit Install and Bive TV APK will start installing on your Android Box
07. Wait till the Installation will finish
Bive TV APK is now installed on your Android Box and the App can be accessed by going to Apps from the Home screen of your Android Box, Enjoy!
If you face any kind of problem in installing Bive TV APK on your Android Box then feel free to contact us via Live Chat or Email(email@example.com)