Bob Addon is a fantastic all in one Addon that comes from the former members of Phoenix. Bob Addon has different sections that allows you to watch all Movies, TV Shows, live TV channels and Sports as well. This Addon has also Valhalla inside it which is a great Addon for watching Movies. So if you are looking for brand new Kodi Addon then this is the Addon that you would love to have on your Kodi and we highly recommend this Addon.
If you are on Kodi 17 then Click Here to install BOB Addon on Kodi 17 Krypton.
[stextbox id=”info” caption=”Editor’s Note” collapsing=”false” mode=”css” shadow=”false” bwidth=”2″ bcolor=”FF350D”]
If you plan on streaming content via any of the Kodi addons we recommend using a VPN. A VPN will anonymize your online activity, protect you from spying ISPs, and allow you access to geo-blocked add-ons and content.
We personally use IPVanish VPN and highly recommend it. You can sign up for IPVanish VPN here or if you want to know more about why to use a VPN with Kodi click here
Follow the below instructions to install Bob Addon on Kodi:
01. Start your box as normal and then go into Kodi
02. Once you will be inside Kodi then select System from the main screen of Kodi and then click on File Manager
03. Click on Add Source
04. Click on None(Text box) and Keyboard will popup on the screen
05. Type in the web address http://noobsandnerds.com/portal/ and click on Done
06. After that click on Text Box underneath “Enter a name for this media Source”, type portal and click on OK
07. After that you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
08. Click on System
09. Click on Addons
10. Click on Install from zip file
11. Click on portal
12. Click on noobsandnerds_repo.zip
13. Wait for Addon enabled notification at the bottom right corner of the screen
14. Click on Install from repository
15. Click on noobsandnerds Repository
16. Click on Video Addons
17. Click on Bob
18. Click on Install and then wait for Addon enabled notification at the bottom right corner of the screen
19. Bob Addon is now installed. The Addon can be accessed by going to VIDEOS from main screen of Kodi then Addons and there you can find Bob Addon
Here is Video Tutorial On How To Install Bob Addon On Kodi:
“This Addon is not in anyway associated with kodi.tv and is a third party Kodi Addon. Please don’t post any question related to this Addon on official Kodi forum(forum.kodi.tv). If you face any kind of problem in installing Bob Addon on Kodi then feel free to contact us via Live Chat or Email(email@example.com)”
just added BOB and addon initiated but nothing when you click on BOB ?? not a dickeybird !!
I would like to inform you that Bob Addon is currently down and it will be back soon as per there Tweet on Twitter so till then you can try some other Addons like Joker TV, Project M, Oblivion, Yes Movies for watching Sports, Movies, IPTV Channels and other TV shows.