Boom Shakalaka Base Build from Dimitrology is one of the smallest Build available for Kodi. This Build is only of 60MB and is very stable for devices with less memory but you can also install it on devices with large memory. Boom Shakalaka Base Build has some basic Kodi Addons that are working from long time and are very stable. So if you have a device with less memory then we highly recommend this Build and you will get all you need.
If you plan on streaming content via any of the Kodi addons we recommend using a VPN. A VPN will anonymize your online activity, protect you from spying ISPs, and allow you access to geo-blocked add-ons and content.
We personally use IPVanish VPN and highly recommend it. You can sign up for IPVanish VPN here or if you want to know more about why to use a VPN with Kodi click here
Dimitrology Base Build
Dimitrology Base Build Kodi
Please Clear Data on your Kodi before installing any Wizard/Build on Kodi.
Follow the below instructions to install Boom Shakalaka Base Build on Kodi:
01. Start your box as normal and then go into Kodi
02. Once you will be inside Kodi then select System from the main screen of Kodi and then click on File Manager
03. Click on Add Source
04. Click on None(Text box) and Keyboard will popup on the screen
05. Type in the web address http://dimitrology.com/repo and hit Done
06. After that click on Text Box underneath “Enter a name for this media Source”, type dimitrology and click OK
07. After that you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
08. Click on SYSTEM
09. Click on Addons
10. Click on Install from zip file
11. Now click on dimitrology
12. Click on plugin.video.wizardology.zip
13. Wait for Addon enabled notification at the bottom right corner of the screen
14. After that you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
15. Now from the main screen of Kodi click on Programs
16. Click on Program Addons
17. Click on Dimitrology Builds
18. Now click on Fresh Install if you have any build installed on Kodi, if not then click on Install
19. Click on Boom Shakalaka Base Build and the Build will start downloading
20. Once the Download will finish you need to Exit Kodi and then Reboot your Device by unplugging and replugging the Power cord of your device
21. After rebooting your device go into Kodi and give it around 10-15 mins till the Addons will update and then you are ready to go, Enjoy!