Canvas is all in one addon from Kodiyhelp repository that has a wide variety of content to offer
The KoDIY Help can be installed by adding the URL: http://kodihelp.net/repo/
You can join our Facebook Group Here and get help related to all Kodi Addons/Builds, Android devices and APK’s
Canvas has got long list of sections to explore which include Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Sports, Kids, Documentaries, Music, Fishing, and many more.
Canvas scraps movies and TV Shows from multiple sources so if one doesn’t work, you have another one.
It has also a Search feature that makes it easy to find the content that you may be looking for.
Canvas Addon has great Tools section under which you can maintain your Kodi, clear thumbnails, Backup/Restore Kodi, clear packages, and change skin.
Follow the below instructions to install Canvas Addon on Kodi 17 Krypton:
01. From the main screen of Kodi click on Addons
02. Now click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
03. Select Addons option and click on Unknown Sources option to enable unknown sources on your Kodi
04. Once you will click on Unknown Sources option you will get a popup window, then press Yes
05. Now you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
06. Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
07. Click on File Manager
08. Click on Add Source
09. Click on None(Textbox) and Keyboard will pop up on the screen
10. Type in the web address http://kodihelp.net/repo/ and click on Done
11. After that click on Textbox underneath “Enter a name for this media Source”, type kodihelp and click on OK
12. After that, you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
13. Click on Addons
14. Now click on Addon Browser Icon that you can see on the top left corner of your screen
15. Click on Install From Zip File
16. Click on kodihelp
17. Now scroll down and click on repository.kodiyhelp.x.x.zip and wait for Addon Enabled notification
18. Now click on Install from repository
19. Click on KoDIY Help Repository
20. Click on Video Addons
21. Click on Canvas
22. Click on Install and then wait for Addon Enabled notification
Canvas Addon Addon is now installed. The Addon can be accessed by going back to the main screen of Kodi >Add-ons and there you will find Canvas Addon
“This Addon is not in any way associated with kodi.tv and is a third party Kodi Addon. Please don’t post any question related to this Addon on official Kodi forum(forum.kodi.tv). If you face any kind of problem in installing Canvas Addon on Kodi then feel free to contact us via Live Chat or Email(firstname.lastname@example.org)”