For those of you who are not familiar with Minecraft. It is a computer game created by a Swedish programmer Markus Persson and later developed by Mojang. The creativity and building nature of this game allows the users to build-up constructions from textured cubes in a 3D generated environment. The game also allows you to gather resources, crafting, exploration and combat. There are several modes to play the game like survival mode where players must acquire resources, creative mode where players have unlimited resources and can fly, an adventure mode where players can play using custom maps and spectator mode where players can fly.
Follow the below instructions to install CJC Minecraft on Kodi:
01. Start your box as normal and then go into Kodi
02. Once you will be inside Kodi then select System from the main screen of Kodi and then click on File Manager
03. Click on Add Source
04. Click on None(Text box) and Keyboard will popup on the screen
05. Type in the web address http://rmkodi.uk/repo/Addons and hit Done
06. After that click on Text Box “Enter a name for this media Source”, type rmkodi and click OK
07. After that you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
08. Click on SYSTEM
09. Click on Addons
10. Click on Install from zip file
11. Click on rmkodi
12. Now click on Minecraft.zip and wait for Addon enabled notification at the bottom right corner of the screen
13. Minecraft is now installed. This can be accessed by going into VIDEOS from the main screen of Kodi then Addons and there you can find CJC Minecraft.
In case you find any problems in installing CJC Minecraft on Kodi then don’t hesitate to contact us via live chat or email(email@example.com)