Cobalt is one of the famous and top-rated Kodi 18 Leia build that can be installed through One Nation Portal Wizard.
If you already have One Nation Portal installed on your Kodi then open it and you will find Cobalt build under One Nation Portal Builds.
You can join our Facebook Group Here and get help related to all Kodi, Android devices and APK’s
The build is packed with all Kodi addons that are fully compatible with Kodi 18 Leia and offers you to watch almost everything that you may be looking for.
The interface of Cobalt build is very user-friendly, main sections can be found on the main menu bar of the Kodi with Addons under its own section.
There are two servers available for downloading Cobalt build so if one if down, then you have another one.
The build is being regularly updated, dead addons are being removed and new addons are being added.
Follow the below instructions to install Cobalt on Kodi 18 Leia:
01. From the main screen of Kodi click on Addons
02. Now click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
03. Select Addons option and click on Unknown Sources option to enable unknown sources on your Kodi
04. Once you will click on Unknown Sources option you will get a popup window, then press Yes
05. Now you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
06. Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
07. Click on File Manager
08. Click on Add Source
09. Click on None(Textbox) and Keyboard will pop up on the screen
10. Type in the web address http://www.onenation.info/portal and click on Done
11. After that click on Textbox underneath “Enter a name for this media Source”, type onenation and click on OK
12. After that, you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
13. Click on Addons
14. Now click on Addon Browser Icon that you can see in the top left corner of your screen
15. Click on Install From Zip File
16. Click on onenation
17. Click on plugin.program.onenationportal.x.x.zip
18. Wait for Addon enabled notification
19. One Nation Portal is now installed and ready to use
20. Now you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
21. Click on Addons>ProgramAddons
22. Click on One Nation Portal
23. Click on One Nation Builds and then scroll down and click on Cobalt
24. Click on Fresh Install and the build will start installing on your Kodi
25. Now Wait till the installation finishes
26. Once the installation will finish, you need to Exit Kodi and then Reboot your Device by unplugging and re-plugging the Power cable of your device
27. After rebooting your device, go into Kodi and give it around 10-15 mins till the Addons will update and then you are ready to go, Enjoy!
“This Build is not in anyway associated with kodi.tv and is a third party Kodi Build. Please don’t post any question related to this Build on official Kodi forum(forum.kodi.tv). If you face any kind of problem in installing Cobalt on Kodi then feel free to contact us via Live Chat or Email(email@example.com)”