Collective is a brand new Addon from Incendiary repository that offers you to watch classic TV, music, and more on Kodi
Incendiary repo can be installed by adding the URL: http://incendiary-pyro.github.io/
You can join our Facebook Group Here and get help related to all Kodi, Android devices and APK’s
Collective Addon has many sections to explore which include Classic TV, Music Hot List, Top Tracks, Temper, Tube-Toons, and Tube Flix.
Install this Addon now and explore it on your Kodi.
Kodi Addons and builds offer unlimited streaming content, but could also get you into legal trouble if caught streaming free movies, TV shows, or sports. Currently, your IP 188.8.131.52 Ashburn is visible to everyone. Kodi users are strongly advised to always connect a VPN while streaming online. A good Kodi VPN hides your identity, bypasses government surveillance, geo-blocked content, and ISP throttling (which also helps in buffer-free streaming).
I personally use NordVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon FireStick. You get 3-months free and save 68% on its annual plans. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, you can always ask for a refund.
Follow the below instructions to install Collective Addon On Kodi 17 Krypton & Kodi 18 Leia:
01. From the main screen of Kodi click on Addons
02. Now click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
03. Select Addons option and click on Unknown Sources option to enable unknown sources on your Kodi
04. Once you will click on Unknown Sources option you will get a popup window, then press Yes
05. Now you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
06. Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
07. Click on File Manager
08. Click on Add Source
09. Click on None(Textbox) and Keyboard will pop up on the screen
10. Type in the web address http://incendiary-pyro.github.io/ and click on Done
11. After that click on Textbox underneath “Enter a name for this media Source”, type pyro and click on OK
12. After that, you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
13. Click on Addons
14. Now click on Addon Browser Icon that you can see in the top left corner of your screen
15. Click on Install From Zip File
16. Click on pyro
17. Click on repository.incendiary-pyro.x.x.zipand wait for Addon Enabled notification
18. Click on Install From Repository
19. Click on Incendiary-Pyro
20. Click on Video Addons
21. Click on Collective
22. Click on Install and wait for Addon enabled notification
- On Kodi 18, click on Install and then click on Ok to allow dependencies to download on your Kodi
Collective Addon is now installed. The Addon can be accessed by going back to the main screen of Kodi >Add-ons and there you will find Collective Addon
“This Addon is not in any way associated with kodi.tv and is a third-party Kodi Addon. Please don’t post any questions related to this Addon on official Kodi forum(forum.kodi.tv). If you face any kind of problem in installing Collective Addon on Kodi then feel free to contact us via Live Chat or email(email@example.com)”