Community Wizard is a great wizard to install cool Builds/Wizards and lot of other Addons on Kodi. The Community Wizard gives you access to large number of builds and its quite handy. The Community Wizard have four main sections which includes Com-Repo-Team Builds, Community Builds, Community Wizard and Tool Box.
Follow the below instructions to install Community Wizard on Kodi:
01. Start your box as normal and then go into Kodi
02. Once you will be inside Kodi then select System from the main screen of Kodi and then click on File Manager
03. Click on Add Source
04. Click on None(Text box) and Keyboard will popup on the screen
05. Type in the web address http://kodicommunity.com/comrepo/zips/ and hit Done
06. After that click on Text Box underneath “Enter a name for this media Source”, type commrepo and click OK
07. After that you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
08. Click on SYSTEM
09. Click on Addons
10. Click on Install from zip file
11. Click on commrepo
12. Now click on repository.communityrepo.zip
13. Wait for Addon enabled notification at the bottom right corner of the screen
14. Click on Install from Repository (or Get Addons on Helix)
15. Click on The Community Repository
16. Click on Program Addons
17. Click on .The Community Wizard
18. Click on Install and wait for Addon enabled notification
19. TheCommunity Wizard is now installed and can be accessed by going to Programs from the main screen of Kodi and there you can find .The Community Wizard.
20. Click on .The Community Wizard and there you can choose Team Builds, Community Builds or Community wizards inside which you can find lot of Wizards/Builds and other Addons that you can install on your Kodi.
If you face any kind of problem in installing The Community Wizard on Kodi then feel free to contact us via Live Chat or email(email@example.com)