Diggz Xenon Build from The Chef Leia Wizard is one of the famous builds in Kodi community
Diggz Xenon Build is a very good build for Kodi 18 Leia that uses Xenon Skin and is around 400mbs in size.
You can join our Facebook Group Here and get help related to all Kodi, Android devices and APK’s
This build is packed all latest and popular Addons that are being constantly updated by its developers.
Diggz Xenon has a lot of sections and subsections to explore and is one of the most complete builds for Kodi 18 Leia
You will need to Clear Data on your Kodi before installing this Build on Kodi.
Clearing data means you will lose all saved items including the library, installed Addons and settings, etc.
Follow the below instructions to install Diggz Xenon Builds on Kodi 18 Leia:
01. From the main screen of Kodi click on Addons
02. Now click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
03. Select Addons option and click on Unknown Sources option to enable unknown sources on your Kodi
04. Once you will click on Unknown Sources option you will get a popup window, then press Yes
05. Now you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
06. Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
07. Click on File Manager
08. Click on Add Source
09. Click on None(Textbox) and Keyboard will popup on the screen
10. Type in the web address http://diggzrepo.ddns.net/ and click on Done
11. After that click on TextBox underneath “Enter a name for this media Source”, type diggz and click on OK
12. After that, you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
13. Click on Addons
14. Now click on Addon Browser Icon that you can see in the top left corner of your screen
15. Click on Install From Zip File
16. Click on digzz
17. Click on repository.diggz.x.x.zip and wait for Addon enabled notification
18. Click on Install From Repository>Digzz Repository
19. Click on Program Addons>The Chef Leia Wizard>Install and wait for Addon enabled notification
20. Now you need to go back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the Return Button on your Remote
21. Click on Addons>Program Addons
22. Now click on The Chef Leia Wizard
23. Click on Chef leia Builds Menu
24. Select your Diggz Xenon(v18.7)
25. Click on Fresh Install and the build will start installing on your Kodi
26. Now Wait till the installation finishes
27. Once the installation will finish, you need to Exit Kodi and then Reboot your Device by unplugging and re-plugging the Power cable of your device
28. After rebooting your device, go into Kodi and give it around 10-15 mins till the Addons will update and then you are ready to go, Enjoy!
“This Build is not in anyway associated with kodi.tv and is a third party Kodi Build. Please don’t post any question related to this Build on official Kodi forum(forum.kodi.tv). If you face any kind of problem in installing Diggz Xenon Build on Kodi then feel free to contact us via Live Chat or Email(firstname.lastname@example.org)”