Eclipse is nice little tidy Addon that offers you to watch movies and TV Shows on your Kodi
Eclipse Addon is located in Hell Hounds Repository, which you can install by adding the URL: http://cerbrepo.space/repo
You can join our Facebook Group Here and get help related to all Kodi, Android devices and APK’s
The layout is very simple which makes it easy to use for any Kodi user.
The main sections of Eclipse Addon include 4K, 1Click, Films, Series, My Films, My Series, New Films, New Series, Tools and Find.
Eclipse Addon scraps its content mostly from Real Debird and other standard links.
So we highly recommend you to subscribe for Premium RealDebrid Account to get best out of Movie/TV Show APKs and Kodi Addons.
Check this addon out by following our simple installation guide below. Enjoy!
If you plan on streaming content via any of the Kodi addons we recommend using a VPN. A VPN will anonymize your online activity, protect you from spying ISPs, and allow you access to geo-blocked add-ons and content.
We personally use IPVanish VPN and highly recommend it. You can Sign Up For IPVanish VPN Here or if you want to know more about why to use a VPN with Kodi Click Here
Eclipse Addon Kodi
Follow the below instructions to install Eclipse Addon On Kodi 17 Krypton:
01. From the main screen of Kodi click on Addons
02. Now click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
03. Select Addons option and click on Unknown Sources option to enable unknown sources on your Kodi
04. Once you will click on Unknown Sources option you will get a popup window, then press Yes
05. Now you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
06. Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
07. Click on File Manager
08. Click on Add Source
09. Click on None(Textbox) and Keyboard will pop up on the screen
10. Type in the web address http://cerbrepo.space/repo/ and click on Done
11. After that click on Textbox underneath “Enter a name for this media Source”, type Hellhounds and click on OK
12. After that, you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
13. Click on Addons
14. Now click on Addon Browser Icon that you can see in the top left corner of your screen
15. Click on Install From Zip File
16. Click on Hellhounds
17. Click on repository.hellhounds.zip and wait for Addon Enabled notification
18. Now click on Install from repository
19. Click on Hellhound Repository
20. Click on Video Addons
21. Click on Eclipse
22. Click on Install and then wait for Addon Enabled notification
Eclipse Addon is now installed. The Addon can be accessed by going back to the main screen of Kodi >Add-ons and there you will find Eclipse Addon