Exodus 13C Video is a fantastic Addon from 13 Clowns repo that has wide variety of content offer.
13 Clowns repo has been updated and can be installed by adding the URL: http://the13clowns.github.io/
You can join our Facebook Group Here and get help related to all Kodi Addons/Builds, Android devices and APK’s
Exodus 13C Video offers you to watch movies, TV Shows, IPTV, Cartoons and more within Kodi
There is also a section for watching one-click movies and movies from 13Clowns Video addon
Exodus 13C Video uses Civitas Scrapper to scrap its content.
This Addon also supports RealDebrid for watching high-quality movies with smooth playback.
If you don’t have Readebrid account then you can get Premium RealDebrid Account From Here
You can join 13Clowns on Telegram for more updates and support.
If you plan on streaming content via any of the Kodi addons we recommend using a VPN. A VPN will anonymize your online activity, protect you from spying ISPs, and allow you access to geo-blocked add-ons and content.
We personally use IPVanish VPN and highly recommend it. You can Sign Up For IPVanish VPN Here or if you want to know more about why to use a VPN with Kodi Click Here
Exodus 13C Video Addon Kodi
Follow the below instructions to install Exodus 13C Video Addonon Kodi 17 Krypton and Kodi 18 Leia:
01. From the main screen of Kodi click on Addons
02. Now click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
03. Select Addons option and click on Unknown Sources option to enable unknown sources on your Kodi
04. Once you will click on Unknown Sources option you will get a popup window, then press Yes
05. Now you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
06. Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
07. Click on File Manager
08. Click on Add Source
09. Click on None(Textbox) and Keyboard will pop up on the screen
10. Type in the web address http://the13clowns.github.io/ and click on Done
11. After that click on TextBox underneath “Enter a name for this media Source”, type clowns and click on OK
12. After that, you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
13. Click on Addons
14. Now click on Addon BrowserIcon that you can see on the top left corner of your screen
15. Click on Install From Zip File
16. Click on clowns
17. Now click on repository.xclowns.x.x.zip and wait for Addon Enabled notification
18. Now click on Install from repository
19. Click on 13Clowns Repo
20. Click on Video Addons
21. Click on Exodus 13C Video
On Kodi 18, click on Install and then click on Ok to allow dependencies to download on your Kodi
22. Click on Install and then wait for Addon Enabled notification
Exodus 13C Video Addon is now installed. The Addon can be accessed by going back to the main screen of Kodi >Add-ons and there you will find Exodus 13C Video Addon