Frequency is a nice little tidy Addon from Skydarks repo that has some solid content to offer.
T2K repo can be installed by adding the URL: http://www.skydarks.com/skydarks
You can join our Facebook Group Here and get help related to all Kodi, Android devices and APK’s
Frequency offers you to watch live TV, movies, TV Shows and more.
This Addon has few sections to explore which include Live TV, Movies, Sports, Cartoons/Anime, Concerts, 24/7.
For watching movies on Kodi, we highly recommend subscribing Real Debrid service.
If you don’t have Readebrid account then you can get Premium RealDebrid Account From Here
[stextbox id=”info” caption=”Editor’s Note” collapsing=”false” mode=”css” shadow=”false” bwidth=”2″ bcolor=”FF350D”]
If you plan on streaming content via any of the Kodi addons we recommend using a VPN. A VPN will anonymize your online activity, protect you from spying ISPs, and allow you access to geo-blocked add-ons and content.
We personally use IPVanish VPN and highly recommend it. You can Sign up for IPVanish VPN here or if you want to know more about why to use a VPN with Kodi Click Here
Follow the below instructions to install Frequency Addon On Kodi 17 Krypton & Kodi 18 Leia:
01. From the main screen of Kodi click on Addons
02. Now click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
03. Select Addons option and click on Unknown Sources option to enable unknown sources on your Kodi
04. Once you will click on Unknown Sources option you will get a popup window, then press Yes
05. Now you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
06. Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
07. Click on File Manager
08. Click on Add Source
09. Click on None(Textbox) and Keyboard will pop up on the screen
10. Type in the web address http://www.skydarks.com/skydarks and click on Done
11. After that click on Textbox underneath “Enter a name for this media Source”, type skydarks and click on OK
12. After that, you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
13. Click on Addons
14. Now click on Addon Browser Icon that you can see in the top left corner of your screen
15. Click on Install From Zip File
16. Click on skydarks
17. Click on repository.skydarks.x.x.zip and wait for Addon Enabled notification
18. Click on Install From Repository
19. Click on Skydarks Repo
20. Click on Video Addons
21. Click on Frequency
22. Click on Install and wait for Addon enabled notification
- On Kodi 18, click on Install and then click on Ok to allow dependencies to download on your Kodi
Frequency Addon is now installed. The Addon can be accessed by going back to the main screen of Kodi >Add-ons and there you will find Frequency Addon
“This Addon is not in any way associated with kodi.tv and is a third party Kodi Addon. Please don’t post any question related to this Addon on official Kodi forum(forum.kodi.tv). If you face any kind of problem in installing Frequency Addon on Kodi then feel free to contact us via Live Chat or email(firstname.lastname@example.org)”