Amazon-owned IMDb has released a brand new movie/TV Show streaming app called IMDb Freedive, that offers you to watch full-length movies/shows for free on your Fire TV device.
IMDb Freedive will be free of charge and feature advertising.
Right now the service is available for all Fire TV customers only in the US, but Amazon insists that more countries will launch soon.
If you are outside the US, you can try it with VPN and here is our highly recommended VPN.
This app is perfect to install for all Fire TV users and especially for those who refuse to pay for any kind of streaming apps.
Freedive site currently lists a little over 130 movies and 29 shows to stream for free.
New content will be added to the app all the time, so there is always something to watch.
Follow our simple installation guide below to install this fantastic app on your Fire TV.
Follow the below instructions to install IMDb Freedive on Amazon Fire TV and Firestick:
01. From the main screen of Amazon Fire TV, click on Amazon App Store
02. Inside Amazon App Store, search for IMDb Freedive App
03. Once IMDb Freedive App is found, click on the app icon and then click on Install option to install it on your Fire TV device
04. If it asked for permissions then click Yes to approve permissions for the App
05. After the install finishes, you can find the app in your Apps section.
If you face any kind of problem in installing IMDb Freedive App on your Fire TV device then feel free to contact us via Live Chat or Email(firstname.lastname@example.org)”.