iVue TV Guide is one the best Kodi TV Guide that allows you to combine your favorite Live TV plugins for use with a fully working EPG (Electronic Program Guide). With iVue TV Guide you can link to your Favorite Addons and can stream them directly from within iVue TV Guide. So if you are looking for Kodi TV Guide or EPG then this is the Guide that you will love to have on your Kodi.
Attention, Kodi Users! Kodi Addons and builds offer unlimited streaming content, but could also get you into legal trouble if caught streaming free movies, TV shows, or sports. Currently, your IP 126.96.36.199 Council Bluffs is visible to everyone.
Alternatively, you can register with your preferred sports betting operator and make a deposit to enjoy live sports streaming. Funding your account is an important part of the process, you can choose from a list of the best deposit bonuses available to get live streaming Kodi users are strongly advised to always connect to a VPN while streaming online. A good Kodi VPN hides your identity, bypasses government surveillance, geo-blocked content, and ISP throttling (which also helps in buffer-free streaming).
I personally use NordVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon FireStick. You get 3-months free and save 68% on its annual plans. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, you can always ask for a refund.
iVue2 TV Guide Kodi
Follow the below instructions to install iVue2 TV Guide on Kodi:
01. Start your box as normal and then go into Kodi
02. Once you will be inside Kodi then select System from the main screen of Kodi and then click on File Manager
03. Click on Add Source
04. Click on None(Text box) and Keyboard will popup on the screen
05. Type in the web address http://ivuetvguide.com/install and click on Done
06. After that click on Text Box underneath “Enter a name for this media Source”, type ivue and click on OK
07. After that you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
08. Click on System
09. Click on Addons
10. Click on Install from zip file
11. Click on ivue
12. Click on repo.ivueguide-x.x.x.zip
13. Wait for Addon enabled notification at the bottom right corner of the screen
14. Click on Install from Repository
15. Click on iVue2 TV Guide Repo
16. Click on Video Addons
17. Click on iVue Wizard
18. Click on Install and then wait for Addon enabled notification at the bottom right corner of the screen
19. Now click on IVUEcreator
20. Click on Install and then wait for Addon enabled notification at the bottom right corner of the screen.
21. After that you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
22. Click on Programs and then Program Addons
23. Click on iVue Wizard
24. Click on iVue TOOLS
25. Click INSTALL iVue TV Guide and the Wizard will start installing TV Guide
26. Once the installation will finish you will get the popup screen to Exit Kodi, click on OK
27. Now you need to Exit Kodi properly and then go back into Kodi
28. iVue TV Guideis now installed and can be accessed by going to Programs from main screen of Kodi then Addons and there you can find iVue TV Guide.