Joyride is a new sports Addon from Supremacy repository that is all about motorsports.
You can join our Facebook Group Here and get help related to all Kodi Addons/Builds, Android devices and APK’s
Joyride is for all those out there who are a fan of watching motorsports and adventure movies.
The Addon has got many sections to explore which include Fox Sports Racing, Bikes Live HD, Macau world cup special 2018 season, supercars, superbikes, all terrain racing, Adventure movies, RD and Direct, and Xtreme movies, Direct
We highly recommend you to subscribe for Premium RealDebrid Account to get best out of Joyride Kodi Addon.
So if you are looking for motorsports Kodi Addon then Joyride is exactly what you are looking for.
Follow the below instructions to install Joyride Addon on Kodi 17 Krypton
01. From the main screen of Kodi click on Addons
02. Now click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
03. Select Addons option and click on Unknown Sources option to enable unknown sources on your Kodi
04. Once you will click on Unknown Sources option you will get a popup window, then press Yes
05. Now you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
06. Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
07. Click on File Manager
08. Click on Add Source
09. Click on None(Textbox) and Keyboard will popup on the screen
10. Type in the web address http://supremacy.org.uk/zip/repo and click on Done
11. After that click on TextBox underneath “Enter a name for this media Source”, type supremacy and click on OK
12. After that, you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
13. Click on Addons
14. Now click on Addon Browser Icon that you can see in the top left corner of your screen
15. Click on Install From Zip File
16. Click on supremacy
17. Click on repository.supremacy-x.x.zip
18. Wait for Addon enabled notification at the bottom right corner of the screen
19. Click on Install from Repository
20. Click on Supremacy
21. Click on Video Addons
22. Click on Joyride
23. Click on Install and then wait for Addon enabled notification at the bottom right corner of the screen
“This Addon is not in anyway associated with kodi.tv and is a third party Kodi Addon. Please don’t post any question related to this Addon on official Kodi forum(forum.kodi.tv). If you face any kind of problem in installing Joyride Addon on Kodi then feel free to contact us via Live Chat or email(firstname.lastname@example.org)”