Kong TV Addon from Star Tec repository is all about Movies/TV Shows and some has some other content to offer
The Star Tec repository can be installed by adding the URL: http://gen-tec.co/gentecwiz/
You can join our Facebook Group Here and get help related to all Kodi Addons/Builds, Android devices and APK’s
Kong TV allows you to watch movies and TV Shows from multiple sources within Kodi.
The interface of the Addon is same as that of Exodus Kodi Addon
There are different sections to explore in this Addon which include Movies, TV Shows, My Movies, My TV Shows, New Movies, New Episodes, IMDB Lists, TMDB Lists, More Stuff, Search Kong, Tools, and show changelog.
Under more stuff, you can watch TV Reviews and Trailers, Movie Reviews and Trailers, Documentaries, Kids, Fitness Videos, Music, and Podcasts.
So this Addon has some great content to offer and you will surely love to have Kong TV on your Kodi.
Follow the below instructions to install Kong TV on Kodi 17 Krypton:
01. From the main screen of Kodi click on Addons
02. Now click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
03. Select Addons option and click on Unknown Sources option to enable unknown sources on your Kodi
04. Once you will click on Unknown Sources option you will get a popup window, then press Yes
05. Now you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
06. Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
07. Click on File Manager
08. Click on Add Source
09. Click on None(Textbox) and Keyboard will pop up on the screen
10. Type in the web address http://gen-tec.co/gentecwiz/ and click on Done
11. After that click on Textbox underneath “Enter a name for this media Source”, type gentecwiz and click on OK
12. After that, you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
13. Click on Addons
14. Now click on Addon Browser Icon that you can see on the top left corner of your screen
15. Click on Install From Zip File
16. Click on gentecwiz>New Repo For Gentec Wizard
17. Now scroll down and click on repository.StarTec.x.x.zip and wait for Addon Enabled notification
18. Now click on Install from repository
19. Click on Star-Tec Repository
20. Click on Video Addons
21. Click on Kong TV
22. Click on Install and then wait for Addon Enabled notification
Kong TV Addon Addon is now installed. The Addon can be accessed by going back to the main screen of Kodi >Add-ons and there you will find Kong TV Addon
“This Addon is not in anyway associated with kodi.tv and is a third party Kodi Addon. Please don’t post any question related to this Addon on official Kodi forum(forum.kodi.tv). If you face any kind of problem in installing Kong TV Addon on Kodi then feel free to contact us via Live Chat or Email(email@example.com)”