Live NetTV is a popular free IPTV service that is now available for Kodi through Diamond Wizard repository.
Diamond Wizard repo can be installed by adding the URL: http://repo.rubyjewelwizard.com/
You can join our Facebook Group Here and get help related to all Kodi, Android devices and APK’s
Live NetTV offers you watch free live TV channels from all around the Globe within Kodi
We highly recommend using VPN while accessing free streams through these free live TV Addons as most of the ISP’s doesn’t allow it and some of the streams are Geo-Blocked, which you won’t get access to.
Live NetTV has a lot of sections to explore which include Sports, Entertainment, News, Cooking, Music, Kids, Religious, Movies, Documentary, French, Australian, Bangla, South Indian, Afghan, Filipino, German, Portugal, Thailand, Italy, Canada, and Indonesia.
If you plan on streaming content via any of the Kodi addons we recommend using a VPN. A VPN will anonymize your online activity, protect you from spying ISPs, and allow you access to geo-blocked add-ons and content.
We personally use IPVanish VPN and highly recommend it. You can Sign Up For IPVanish VPN Here or if you want to know more about why to use a VPN with Kodi Click Here
Live NetTV Addon Kodi
Follow the below instructions to install Live NetTV Addon On Kodi 17 Krypton and Kodi 18 Leia:
01. From the main screen of Kodi click on Addons
02. Now click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
03. Select Addons option and click on Unknown Sources option to enable unknown sources on your Kodi
04. Once you will click on Unknown Sources option you will get a popup window, then press Yes
05. Now you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
06. Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
07. Click on File Manager
08. Click on Add Source
09. Click on None(Textbox) and Keyboard will pop up on the screen
10. Type in the web address https://repo.rubyjewelwizard.com/ and click on Done
11. After that click on Textbox underneath “Enter a name for this media Source”, type Diamond and click on OK
12. After that, you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
13. Click on Addons
14. Now click on Addon BrowserIcon that you can see in the top left corner of your screen
15. Click on Install From Zip File
16. Click on Diamond>Install Diamond Repo
17. Click on repository.diamond_wizard_repo.x.x.zip and wait for Addon Enabled notification
18. Now click on Install from repository
19. Click on Diamond Wizard Repo
20. Click on Video Addons
21. Click on Live NetTV
22. On Kodi 17 click on Install and then wait for Addon Enabled notification
On Kodi 18, click on Install and then click on Ok to allow dependencies to download on your Kodi
23. Now Live NetTVwill start installing on Kodi
24. Wait till the installation will finish.
Live NetTV Addon is now installed. The Addon can be accessed by going back to the main screen of Kodi >Add-ons and there you will find Live NetTVAddon