Marshall IPTV Addon is a brand new IPTV Addon that you can install on your Kodi for watching live TV channels from UK and USA. For now most of the channels are working fine but as you all know that the nature of free IPTV Addons is that these Addons can drop at anytime. So you can install it while it is up and if it went down then try out different IPTV Addon. You can follow Marshall IPTV on Twitter for more updates and support.
If you plan on streaming content via any of the Kodi addons we recommend using a VPN. A VPN will anonymize your online activity, protect you from spying ISPs, and allow you access to geo-blocked add-ons and content.
We personally use IPVanish VPN and highly recommend it. You can sign up for IPVanish VPN here or if you want to know more about why to use a VPN with Kodi click here
Marshall IPTV Addon Kodi
Please make sure you have F4M Tester Addon installed on your Kodi.
Follow the below instructions to install Marshall IPTV Addon On Kodi, also you will find the Video Tutorial at the end of textual instructions:
01. Start your box as normal and then go into Kodi
02. Once you will be inside Kodi then select System from the main screen of Kodi and then click on File Manager
03. Click on Add Source
04. Click on None(Text box) and Keyboard will popup on the screen
05. Type in the web address http://sifreeuktv.comuf.com/ and click on Done
06. After that click on Text Box underneath “Enter a name for this media Source”, type sifree and click on OK
07. After that you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
08. Click on System
09. Click on addons
10. Click on Install from zip file
11. Click on sifree
12. Click on plugin.video.MARSHALLIPTV.zip
13. Wait for Addon enabled notification at the bottom right corner of the screen
14. Marshall IPTVAddon is now installed. The Addon can be accessed by going to VIDEOS from main screen of Kodi then Addons and there you can find Marshall IPTVAddon.