Mercury is a brand new video addon from Kodiuktv repository that has some solid content to offer.
KODIUKTV Repo that can be installed by adding the URL: http://kodiuk.tv/repo
You can join our Facebook Group Here and get help related to all Kodi, Android devices and APK’s
This Addon has lot of sections to explore and all sections are loaded with high-quality movies and TV Shows.
The Addon has also a one-click section for watching movies so you don’t have to search for working links.
For watching movies and TV Shows on Kodi, we highly recommend subscribing Real Debrid service.
If you don’t have Readebrid account then you can get Premium RealDebrid Account From Here
Follow the below instructions to install Mercury Addon on Kodi 17 Krypton and Kodi 18 Leia:
01. From the main screen of Kodi click on Addons
02. Now click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
03. Select Addons option and click on Unknown Sources option to enable unknown sources on your Kodi
04. Once you will click on Unknown Sources option you will get a popup window, then press Yes
05. Now you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
06. Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
07. Click on File Manager
08. Click on Add Source
09. Click on None(Textbox) and Keyboard will pop up on the screen
10. Type in the web address http://kodiuk.tv/repo and click on Done
11. After that click on TextBox underneath “Enter a name for this media Source”, type kodiuk and click on OK
12. After that, you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
13. Click on Addons
14. Now click on Addon Browser Icon that you can see on the top left corner of your screen
15. Click on Install From Zip File
16. Click on kodiuk
17. Now click on repository.kodiuktv.x.x.zip and wait for Addon Enabled notification
18. Now click on Install from repository
19. Click on KODIUKTV Repo
20. Click on Video Addons
21. Click on Mercury
22. Click on Install and then wait for Addon Enabled notification
- On Kodi 18, click on Install and then click on Ok to allow dependencies to download on your Kodi
Mercury Addon is now installed. The Addon can be accessed by going back to the main screen of Kodi >Add-ons and there you will find Mercury Addon
“This Addon is not in anyway associated with kodi.tv and is a third party Kodi Addon. Please don’t post any question related to this Addon on official Kodi forum(forum.kodi.tv). If you face any kind of problem in installing Mercury Addon on Kodi then feel free to contact us via Live Chat or email(email@example.com)”