As we all know, Mobdro is one of the most popular app for watching movies, TV Shows, and other live TV content. It is also one the most consistent sources of quality IPTV available. Mobdro Addon has the same features as that of Mobdro APK. If you are interested in getting Mobdro on your Kodi, then follow our simple installation guide below to install Mobdro addon on Kodi.
To get access to all free live TV content on Kodi, we highly recommend using VPN to get best out of the IPTV addons. Make sure you have essential F4M Tester Addon installed on your Kodi.
As we all know that these free IPTV addons can drop anytime, so if this one went down then you can find another one here
If you plan on streaming content via any of the Kodi addons we recommend using a VPN. A VPN will anonymize your online activity, protect you from spying ISPs, and allow you access to geo-blocked add-ons and content.
We personally use IPVanish VPN and highly recommend it. You can Sign Up For IPVanish VPN Here or if you want to know more about why to use a VPN with Kodi Click Here
StarTec Mobdro Addon Kodi
Follow the below instructions to install Mobdro Addonon Kodi 17 Krypton, you will also find Video Tutorial at the end of textual instructions:
01. From the main screen of Kodi click on Addons
02. Now click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
03. Select Addons option and click on Unknown Sources option to enable unknown sources on your Kodi
04. Once you will click on Unknown Sources option you will get a popup window, then press Yes
05. Now you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
06. Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
07. Click on File Manager
08. Click on Add Source
09. Click on None(Textbox) and Keyboard will pop up on the screen
10. Type in the web address http://bliss-tv.com/lite and click on Done
11. After that click on TextBox underneath “Enter a name for this media Source”, type BM Repo and click on OK
12. After that you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
13. Click on Addons
14. Now click on Addon BrowserIcon that you can see on the top left corner of your screen
15. Click on Install From Zip File
16. Click on BM Repo
17. Now click on repository.bookmarklite.x.x.zip and wait for Addon Enabled notification
18 Click on Install from Repository
19. Click on Bookmark Lite Repository
20. Click on Video Addons
21. Click on Mobdro
22. Click on Install and wait for Addon Enabled notification
Mobdro Addon is now installed. The Addon can be accessed by going back to the main screen of Kodi >Add-ons and there you will find Mobdro Addon.