Nobodys IT from T2K repo is a fork of 13 Clowns Addon and has some solid content to offer.
T2K repo can be installed by adding the URL: http://www.t2k-cloud.co.uk/Repo
You can join our Facebook Group Here and get help related to all Kodi, Android devices and APK’s
13 Clowns Addon was one of the popular Kodi Addon for watching Movies and TV Shows but has now retired.
Nobodys IT offers you to watch movies, Tv Shows, Kids, Documentaries and more.
We highly recommend RealDebrid service for watching movies and TV Shows.
If you don’t have Readebrid account then you can get Premium RealDebrid Account From Here
[stextbox id=”info” caption=”Editor’s Note” collapsing=”false” mode=”css” shadow=”false” bwidth=”2″ bcolor=”FF350D”]
If you plan on streaming content via any of the Kodi addons we recommend using a VPN. A VPN will anonymize your online activity, protect you from spying ISPs, and allow you access to geo-blocked add-ons and content.
We personally use IPVanish VPN and highly recommend it. You can Sign up for IPVanish VPN here or if you want to know more about why to use a VPN with Kodi Click Here
Follow the below instructions to install Nobodys IT Addon On Kodi 17 Krypton & Kodi 18 Leia:
01. From the main screen of Kodi click on Addons
02. Now click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
03. Select Addons option and click on Unknown Sources option to enable unknown sources on your Kodi
04. Once you will click on Unknown Sources option you will get a popup window, then press Yes
05. Now you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
06. Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
07. Click on File Manager
08. Click on Add Source
09. Click on None(Textbox) and Keyboard will pop up on the screen
10. Type in the web address http://www.t2k.could.co.uk/Repo and click on Done
11. After that click on Textbox underneath “Enter a name for this media Source”, type T2K and click on OK
12. After that, you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
13. Click on Addons
14. Now click on Addon Browser Icon that you can see in the top left corner of your screen
15. Click on Install From Zip File
16. Click on T2K
17. Click on repository.T2K.x.x.zip and wait for Addon Enabled notification
18. Click on T2K Repo
19. Click on Video Addons
20. Click on Nobodys IT
21. Click on Install and wait for Addon enabled notification
- On Kodi 18, click on Install and then click on Ok to allow dependencies to download on your Kodi
Nobodys IT Addon is now installed. The Addon can be accessed by going back to the main screen of Kodi >Add-ons and there you will find Nobodys IT Addon