Nole Cinema is unique movies/TV Shows Addon from Rings Of Saturn Repository that offers you to watch all types of movies and TV Shows within Kodi.
Rings of Saturn repo can be installed by Adding the URL: http://www.planet-universe.co.uk/
You can join our Facebook Group Here and get help related to all Kodi Addons/Builds, Android devices and APK’s
Nole Cinema has lot of sections to explore and has got over 500 movies to offer in HD or full HD.
This Addon has also some excellent Boxsets playlists and other movie collections.
You can follow the developer on Twitter for more updates and news
We highly recommend you to subscribe for Premium RealDebrid Account to get best out of Movie/TV Show APKs and Kodi Addons.
Follow the below instructions to install Nole Cinema Addon on Kodi 17 Krypton:
01. From the main screen of Kodi click on Addons
02. Now click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
03. Select Addons option and click on Unknown Sources option to enable unknown sources on your Kodi
04. Once you will click on Unknown Sources option you will get a popup window, then press Yes
05. Now you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
06. Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
07. Click on File Manager
08. Click on Add Source
09. Click on None(Textbox) and Keyboard will pop up on the screen
10. Type in the web address http://www.planet-universe.co.uk/ and click on Done
11. After that click on Textbox underneath “Enter a name for this media Source”, type rings and click on OK
12. After that, you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
13. Click on Addons
14. Now click on Addon Browser Icon that you can see on the top left corner of your screen
15. Click on Install From Zip File
16. Click on rings
17. Now scroll down and click on repository.rings.x.x.zip and wait for Addon Enabled notification
18. Now click on Install from repository
19. Click on Rings of Saturn Repository
20. Click on Video Addons
21. Click on Nole Cinema
22. Click on Install and then wait for Addon Enabled notification
Nole Cinema Addon Addon is now installed. The Addon can be accessed by going back to the main screen of Kodi >Add-ons and there you will find Nole Cinema Addon