Nymeria has plenty of content to offer. The Addon is located in EzzerMacs Wizard Repository with URL: http://miniaturelife67.co.uk/repo/
You can join our Facebook Group Here and get help related to all Kodi, Android devices and APK’s
Nymeria is brand new Addon from EzzerMacs Wizard repository that has plenty of content to offer.
You can watch movies, Tv Shows, Documentaries, Kids, and much more through this addon on your Kodi.
You will need to pair your devices with some sites to view content and there is a separate section for that.
You can contact EzzerMac can be found on Twitter for more updates and support.
Follow our simple installation guide below to install Wario Addon on your Kodi.
[stextbox id=”info” caption=”Editor’s Note” collapsing=”false” mode=”css” shadow=”false” bwidth=”2″ bcolor=”FF350D”]
If you plan on streaming content via any of the Kodi addons we recommend using a VPN. A VPN will anonymize your online activity, protect you from spying ISPs, and allow you access to geo-blocked add-ons and content.
We personally use IPVanish VPN and highly recommend it. You can Sign Up For IPVanish VPN Here or if you want to know more about why to use a VPN with Kodi Click Here
Follow the below instructions to install Nymeria Addon on Kodi:
01. From the main screen of Kodi click on Addons
02. Now click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
03. Select Addons option and click on Unknown Sources option to enable unknown sources on your Kodi
04. Once you will click on Unknown Sources option you will get a popup window, then press Yes
05. Now you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
06. Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
07. Click on File Manager
08. Click on Add Source
09. Click on None(Textbox) and Keyboard will pop up on the screen
10. Type in the web address http://miniaturelife67.co.uk/repo/ and click on Done
11. After that click on TextBox underneath “Enter a name for this media Source”, type Ezzermac and click on OK
12. After that, you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
13. Click on Addons
14. Now click on Addon Browser Icon that you can see in the top left corner of your screen
15. Click on Install From Zip File
16. Click on Ezzermac
17. Click on repository.EzzerMacsRepository.x.x.zip
18. Wait for Addon enabled notification at the bottom right corner of the screen
19. Click on Install from Repository
20. Click on EzzerMacs Wizard Repository
21. Click on Video Addons
22. Click on Nymeria
23. Click on Install and then wait for Addon enabled notification at the bottom right corner of the screen
Nymeria Addon is now installed. The Addon can be accessed by going back to the main screen of Kodi >Add-ons and there you will find Nymeria Addon