Odin is all-in-one Addon from Portals Kodi repository that has plenty of content to offer.
Odin repo is located in Hell Hounds Repository, which you can install by adding the URL: http://cerbrepo.space/repo
You can join our Facebook Group Here and get help related to all Kodi, Android devices and APK’s
From movies to TV Shows, Live TV to sports, you can watch almost everything through this Addon.
Live Sports section has not been added yet but it shows it is coming soon so wait for it.
Odin addon has also the section for watching one click movies/TV Shows and more.
Odin Addon scraps its content mostly from Real Debird and other standard links.
So we highly recommend you to subscribe for Premium RealDebrid Account to get best out of Movie/TV Show APKs and Kodi Addons.
Check this addon out by following our simple installation guide below. Enjoy!
Follow the below instructions to install Odin Addon On Kodi 17 Krypton:
01. From the main screen of Kodi click on Addons
02. Now click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
03. Select Addons option and click on Unknown Sources option to enable unknown sources on your Kodi
04. Once you will click on Unknown Sources option you will get a popup window, then press Yes
05. Now you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
06. Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
07. Click on File Manager
08. Click on Add Source
09. Click on None(Textbox) and Keyboard will pop up on the screen
10. Type in the web address http://cerbrepo.space/repo/ and click on Done
11. After that click on Textbox underneath “Enter a name for this media Source”, type Hellhounds and click on OK
12. After that, you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
13. Click on Addons
14. Now click on Addon Browser Icon that you can see in the top left corner of your screen
15. Click on Install From Zip File
16. Click on Hellhounds
17. Click on repository.hellhounds.zip and wait for Addon Enabled notification
18. Now click on Install from repository
19. Click on Hellhound Repository>Addon Repositories
20. Click on Portal>Install and wait for Addon Enabled notification
21. Now back to main repositories list and click on Portals repo
22. Click on Video Addons
23. Click on Odin
24. Click on Install and then wait for Addon Enabled notification
Odin Addon is now installed. The Addon can be accessed by going back to the main screen of Kodi >Add-ons and there you will find Odin Addon