Peace Addon is all-in-one Kodi Addon from Shunk Repo that has a wide variety of content to offer.
Shunk repo can be installed by Adding the URL: http://cmrepo.tk/skunkrepo/
You can join our Facebook Group Here and get help related to all Kodi Addons/Builds, Android devices and APK’s
This Addon offers you to watch movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Documentaries, and lot more within Kodi.
Trakt and TMDB are supported by Peace Kodi Addon and some links may need to be paired but for that, it has ‘Click To Pair’ section’.
Live TV section of Peace Addon uses Swift Streamz to scrap live tv content.
Follow our simple installation guide below to get this Addon on your Kodi.
[stextbox id=”info” caption=”Editor’s Note” collapsing=”false” mode=”css” shadow=”false” bwidth=”2″ bcolor=”FF350D”]
If you plan on streaming content via any of the Kodi addons we recommend using a VPN. A VPN will anonymize your online activity, protect you from spying ISPs, and allow you access to geo-blocked add-ons and content.
We personally use IPVanish VPN and highly recommend it. You can Sign Up For IPVanish VPN Here or if you want to know more about why to use a VPN with Kodi Click Here
Follow the below instructions to install Peace Addon on Kodi 17 Krypton:
01. From the main screen of Kodi click on Addons
02. Now click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
03. Select Addons option and click on Unknown Sources option to enable unknown sources on your Kodi
04. Once you will click on Unknown Sources option you will get a popup window, then press Yes
05. Now you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
06. Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
07. Click on File Manager
08. Click on Add Source
09. Click on None(Textbox) and Keyboard will pop up on the screen
10. Type in the web address http://cmrepo.tk/skunkrepo/ and click on Done
11. After that click on Textbox underneath “Enter a name for this media Source”, type shunkrepo and click on OK
12. After that, you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
13. Click on Addons
14. Now click on Addon Browser Icon that you can see on the top left corner of your screen
15. Click on Install From Zip File
16. Click on shunkrepo
17. Now scroll down and click on repository.shunkrepo.x.x.zip and wait for Addon Enabled notification
18. Now click on Install from repository
19. Click on Shunk Repo
20. Click on Video Addons
21. Click on Peace
22. Click on Install and then wait for Addon Enabled notification
Peace Addon Addon is now installed. The Addon can be accessed by going back to the main screen of Kodi >Add-ons and there you will find Peace Addon
“This Addon is not in any way associated with kodi.tv and is a third party Kodi Addon. Please don’t post any question related to this Addon on official Kodi forum(forum.kodi.tv). If you face any kind of problem in installing Peace Addon on Kodi then feel free to contact us via Live Chat or Email(email@example.com)”
Join us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Reddit and let us know if you need any assistance regarding Kodi, Kodi Addons/Builds, Android, or any other service.