Phoenix Addon Is No Longer Available
If you are a fan of Sports, Movies and Tv shows then Phoenix addon is something you will love having on your Android Box. This Kodi addon has been famous in the kodi community for very long and it gives you all what you need that too in very good quality. There are sections in this kodi addon that cover sports, movies, tv shows and other ares like that kids fantasize about.
[stextbox id=”info” caption=”Editor’s Note” collapsing=”false” mode=”css” shadow=”false” bwidth=”2″ bcolor=”FF350D”]
If you plan on streaming content via any of the Kodi addons we recommend using a VPN. A VPN will anonymize your online activity, protect you from spying ISPs, and allow you access to geo-blocked add-ons and content.
We personally use IPVanish VPN and highly recommend it. You can sign up for IPVanish VPN here or if you want to know more about why to use a VPN with Kodi click here
Follow the below instructions to install Phoenix Addon on Kodi, also you will find a video tutorial at the end of the textual instructions::
01. Start your box as normal and then go into Kodi
02. Once you will be inside Kodi then select System from the main screen of Kodi and then click on File Manager
03. Click on Add Source
04. Click on None(Text box) and Keyboard will popup on the screen
05. Then you need to Type in the following web address http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and then click on Done
06. After that click on Text Box underneath “Enter a name for this media Source”, type fusion and select OK. You can type anything in the Media Source section but for the sake of convenience we name it fusion.
07. After that you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
08. Now click on the option SYSTEM
09. And then click on Addons and click on Install from zip file
10. Now Click on fusion
11. Click xbmc-repos
12. Now you need to click on english
13. Click on repository.xbmchub-x.x.x.zip
14. Wait for the Addon enabled notification at the bottom right corner of the Screen, it might take a few minutes.
15. Now click on Install from repository and then click on TVADDONS.ag Addon Repository
16. Now click on Video addons
17. Click on Phoenix
18. Click on Install and wait for Addon enabled notification to pop up.
19. Phoenix is installed now, the addon can be accessed by going to Videos from main screen of Kodi then Addons and there you will find Phoenix Addon.
Here is the Video Tutorial on how to install Phoenix on Kodi:
“This Addon is not in anyway associated with kodi.tv and is a third party Kodi Addon. Please don’t post any question related to this Addon on official Kodi forum(forum.kodi.tv). In case you find any problems in installing Phoenix Addon on Kodi then don’t hesitate to contact us via live chat or email(email@example.com)”