Pluto TV addon from Kodi Addon repository contains over 100 free TV channels that you can stream live on your Kodi. This addon has a variety of content to offer which include sports, news, music, documentaries, movies, and more. If you aren’t familiar with Pluto TV, it is a complete free TV service features more than 100 channels that you can stream live 24/7.
If you have Android device such as Android Box, Android mobile phone, Tablet then you can also install Pluto TV APK from Google PlayStore.
To get access to all free live TV content on Kodi, we highly recommend using VPN to get best out of the IPTV addons.
As we all know that these free IPTV addons can drop anytime, so if this one went down then you can find another one here
Follow the below instructions to install Pluto TV Addon On Kodi 17 Krypton:
01. Before installing Pluto TV Addon on Kodi, you need to register on Pluto TV Website: http://pluto.tv
02. Once registration is done, you need to go back to the Kodi
03. Now from the main screen of Kodi, click on Addons
04. Click on Addon Browser Icon that you can see in the top left corner of your screen
05. Click on Install from Repository
06. Click on Kodi Add-on Repository
07. Click on Video Addons
08. Scroll down and click on Pluto.tv
09. Click on Install and then wait for Addon enabled notification at the bottom right corner of the screen
10. Now click on Pluto.tv again and then click on Configure
11. Enter your Email and Password that you set on http://pluto.tv
12. Now click on Ok
Pluto TV Addon is now installed and configured. The Addon can be accessed by going back to the main screen of Kodi >Video Add-ons and there you will find Plato TV Addon
If you face any kind of problem in installing Pluto TV Addon on Kodi then feel free to contact us via Live Chat or email(firstname.lastname@example.org)”