Pluto TV App is a fantastic free TV APK that allows you to watch free live TV channels and can be install any Android device including FireStick, Fire TV and NVIDIA SHIELD. You can watch News, Sports, Movies, TV Shows, Music, Kids and lot of other content in great picture quality. So install Pluto TV APK on your Android device and enjoy free live TV content.
Before installing Pluto TV App on your Android Box please make sure that you have Allowed the “Unknown sources” on your Android Box. If you don’t know how to Allow Unknown Sources then follow the below steps to allow “Unknown sources” on your Android Box:
-> From the Home screen of your Android device go into Settings>More Settings>Security and there you will find one option “Unknown sources”, now you need to click on it to turn it ON and allow Unknown Sources on your Android Box.
02. Once you will be on Pluto TV App Download page, you need to click on “Download APK” button and downloading will start on your device
02. Once the download will complete, you will get a notification that “Pluto TV App Downloaded”
03. After that go back to the Home screen of your Android Box by pressing the Home Button on your remote
04. Now from Home screen go into your Apps>Es File Explorer, click on Local option and under Local click on Download option
05. Once you will click on Download option, you will find the Downloaded APK (pluto tv.x.x.apk)
06. Click on “pluto tv.x.x..apk”, hit Install and Pluto TV App will start installing on your Android Box.
07. Now wait till the installation will finish
Pluto TV App is now installed on your Android Box and the App can be accessed by going into Apps from the Home screen of your Android Box, Enjoy!
If you face any kind of problem in installing Pluto TV App on your Android Box then feel free to contact us via Live Chat or Email(firstname.lastname@example.org)